View Single Post
aqua
06-25-2007, 08:55 AM

I was waiting for this show for 5 years. 1st and 2nd time saw them in Vienna in 2001 and 2002 and then they were amazing, it was trully a holly experience.
Last night i felt dissapointed. Guitar was too noisy, vocal was too silent, Adam looked bored, Maynard had his back turned to crowd...
(that's how it seemed during first 3 songs, then i moved to the back..).
I went home with the worst headache from the noise...

I love the bend and hope they just had a bad night. Hope the sound quality improves until 9th July and they do it less mechanicaly, with more heart. It doesn't matter if they do mistakes, miss lines, if they don't address the audience... but the vibe they release does matter.

Justin and Danny deserve praises.

Rosetta meant a lot.

Visuals were great.
Old 06-25-2007, 08:55 AM   #40
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/24 - Hamilton, Ontario - Copps Coliseum

I was waiting for this show for 5 years. 1st and 2nd time saw them in Vienna in 2001 and 2002 and then they were amazing, it was trully a holly experience.
Last night i felt dissapointed. Guitar was too noisy, vocal was too silent, Adam looked bored, Maynard had his back turned to crowd...
(that's how it seemed during first 3 songs, then i moved to the back..).
I went home with the worst headache from the noise...

I love the bend and hope they just had a bad night. Hope the sound quality improves until 9th July and they do it less mechanicaly, with more heart. It doesn't matter if they do mistakes, miss lines, if they don't address the audience... but the vibe they release does matter.

Justin and Danny deserve praises.

Rosetta meant a lot.

Visuals were great.
OFFLINE |