View Single Post
imbackagain2's Avatar imbackagain2
06-25-2007, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelcity View Post

Now for my only complaint. I have never been to a Tool show before but I go to 2 or 3 concerts a month whether small clubs or big arenas and I have witnessed some spectacular performances. The problem with Tool is that Maynard flat out sucks as an entertainer. He only ever left the drum riser to wander off backstage. The mic never left the stand. His back was turned to the crowd for the first 2 songs entirely. He only talked a few times and his "special treat" was a lame yodle. *yawn* Still, as I started off saying this was one of the best concerts I have been to by far.

For anyone reading this who is going to the July 9 show LEAVE YOUR CAMERAS AT HOME but dont forget to bring some smoke.

It's obvious youve never been to a tool show. What we got from maynard was alot more then others get. Maynard was rocking that riser and having a good time. I thought it was great and his entertainment value was amazing. I laughed my ass off at the special treat.
Old 06-25-2007, 06:01 AM   #30
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/24 - Hamilton, Ontario - Copps Coliseum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelcity View Post

Now for my only complaint. I have never been to a Tool show before but I go to 2 or 3 concerts a month whether small clubs or big arenas and I have witnessed some spectacular performances. The problem with Tool is that Maynard flat out sucks as an entertainer. He only ever left the drum riser to wander off backstage. The mic never left the stand. His back was turned to the crowd for the first 2 songs entirely. He only talked a few times and his "special treat" was a lame yodle. *yawn* Still, as I started off saying this was one of the best concerts I have been to by far.

For anyone reading this who is going to the July 9 show LEAVE YOUR CAMERAS AT HOME but dont forget to bring some smoke.

It's obvious youve never been to a tool show. What we got from maynard was alot more then others get. Maynard was rocking that riser and having a good time. I thought it was great and his entertainment value was amazing. I laughed my ass off at the special treat.