View Single Post
BoNeSaW's Avatar BoNeSaW
06-25-2007, 05:49 AM

Wow, what a great fuckin show! My ears are still ringing, I'm still pumped and can't wait to see them July 9th again... hopefully that time Copps Coliseum will have their shit together, what a joke, waiting close to 45min just to get in... lineups were insane, what did they have 2 entrances for a 18,000 seat arena? I'm suprised anyone got to see the opening band, I was there at 7pm and had to rush to have 1 beer before Tool started.

As for TOOL, no complaints here... Justin was totally into it, Danny fuckin rocked as usual, I spent most the night just watching him go crazy, blows me away... I was right in front of Adam, he was bang on the entire night... and Maynard, I dont care about a little flaw here or there, he sounded great to me... sure it could have been a bit louder at times, but none the less I was satisfied. Great fuckin show! Lateralus laser show was wicked, and the only negative comment I must say would be no Flood.. :(
But there's still July 9th! Lets hope!

I hope someone can post some pics... especially during Lateralus!

Cya's at the July 9th show!
Old 06-25-2007, 05:49 AM   #28
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/24 - Hamilton, Ontario - Copps Coliseum

Wow, what a great fuckin show! My ears are still ringing, I'm still pumped and can't wait to see them July 9th again... hopefully that time Copps Coliseum will have their shit together, what a joke, waiting close to 45min just to get in... lineups were insane, what did they have 2 entrances for a 18,000 seat arena? I'm suprised anyone got to see the opening band, I was there at 7pm and had to rush to have 1 beer before Tool started.

As for TOOL, no complaints here... Justin was totally into it, Danny fuckin rocked as usual, I spent most the night just watching him go crazy, blows me away... I was right in front of Adam, he was bang on the entire night... and Maynard, I dont care about a little flaw here or there, he sounded great to me... sure it could have been a bit louder at times, but none the less I was satisfied. Great fuckin show! Lateralus laser show was wicked, and the only negative comment I must say would be no Flood.. :(
But there's still July 9th! Lets hope!

I hope someone can post some pics... especially during Lateralus!

Cya's at the July 9th show!
OFFLINE |