View Single Post
properlejdi's Avatar properlejdi
06-25-2007, 04:51 AM

No disagreement here, liked the way he mixed up the solos unlike the May 06 show where it was put all into a ten min solo during 46 & 2.

Can't wait to get down onto the floor on the 9th...why didn't anyone go down onto the floor from the stands last night? I wanted to but wasn't getting kicked out because everyone else was sitting in their seats like zombies. What happened to a little rule breaking for a good time?

And yes the posts about Danny's song mixing during intension, I thought I was going crazy and hearing things...glad it wasn't just me.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:51 AM   #27
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/24 - Hamilton, Ontario - Copps Coliseum

No disagreement here, liked the way he mixed up the solos unlike the May 06 show where it was put all into a ten min solo during 46 & 2.

Can't wait to get down onto the floor on the 9th...why didn't anyone go down onto the floor from the stands last night? I wanted to but wasn't getting kicked out because everyone else was sitting in their seats like zombies. What happened to a little rule breaking for a good time?

And yes the posts about Danny's song mixing during intension, I thought I was going crazy and hearing things...glad it wasn't just me.
OFFLINE |