View Single Post
shab's Avatar shab
06-25-2007, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eighteenth Eye View Post
Once again you are an idiot. The show was awesome!

I hope if they play Pushit at the next show you have to take a shit of the most urgent nature and you are forced to hear the muffled sound through the stall door.

This show was excellent...musically perfect and the energy from Lateralus was better than any time I have seen it performed before.

Danny is the best drummer alive today. I know some will disagree but that is my opinion.
I definitely will not disagree with the comment. He is by far the most complex and real drummer today. I use the word real because he is not an album drummer, nor is he a sensless speed drummer. He was there last night and for two hours, did not miss half a beat and kept everyone at the show on their toes.

The show was enlightening as expected. Thanks to everyone that was not taking flash photos and talking/walking during the songs.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:42 AM   #26
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/24 - Hamilton, Ontario - Copps Coliseum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eighteenth Eye View Post
Once again you are an idiot. The show was awesome!

I hope if they play Pushit at the next show you have to take a shit of the most urgent nature and you are forced to hear the muffled sound through the stall door.

This show was excellent...musically perfect and the energy from Lateralus was better than any time I have seen it performed before.

Danny is the best drummer alive today. I know some will disagree but that is my opinion.
I definitely will not disagree with the comment. He is by far the most complex and real drummer today. I use the word real because he is not an album drummer, nor is he a sensless speed drummer. He was there last night and for two hours, did not miss half a beat and kept everyone at the show on their toes.

The show was enlightening as expected. Thanks to everyone that was not taking flash photos and talking/walking during the songs.
OFFLINE |