View Single Post
duhfunk
06-24-2007, 10:13 PM

it was great to see them again... they are always incredible. i was a little disapointed with my own failed adventure tonite but i didn't let that ruin it.

much better than the amphitheatre, which is the worst venue around...

the vocals were a little on the quiet side and i agree it was a much mellower tool show than the past... but, I don't think you have any right to be upset about people sitting... let them do whatever the fuck they want ... worry about yourself and just enjoy...

the lasers were a great addition to the show... tho they were a bit slow at incorporating it all... at least i have the approximate timing for the next adventure...

add my name to the petiton for Pushit on the 9th. I would like to hear some older tool...

oh, and was it just me or did he say "only in Toronto" ... tsk tsk tsk
Old 06-24-2007, 10:13 PM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/24 - Hamilton, Ontario - Copps Coliseum

it was great to see them again... they are always incredible. i was a little disapointed with my own failed adventure tonite but i didn't let that ruin it.

much better than the amphitheatre, which is the worst venue around...

the vocals were a little on the quiet side and i agree it was a much mellower tool show than the past... but, I don't think you have any right to be upset about people sitting... let them do whatever the fuck they want ... worry about yourself and just enjoy...

the lasers were a great addition to the show... tho they were a bit slow at incorporating it all... at least i have the approximate timing for the next adventure...

add my name to the petiton for Pushit on the 9th. I would like to hear some older tool...

oh, and was it just me or did he say "only in Toronto" ... tsk tsk tsk
OFFLINE |