View Single Post
lizbiz
06-24-2007, 08:56 PM

Just got back - wow - fucking amazing. 7th time seeing Tool, 1st time up close. 2nd row the entire concert. I'm glad I was up close experiencing that, but on the 9th I'll leave the man-stew to everyone else. A special thanks to the girl that was rubbing her ass on me for an hour :) It's tough to really listen and concentrate when you're up close, but the moshing is fun. Overall, the boys seemed a little off at some parts, but that doesn't make a difference, amazing as always.

Maynard loves Canada! Said Hamilton was his favourite place to play and I know he doesn't say that all the time. Fuckin' Canadians kick ass.

I say it every time and I'll keep saying it, Maynard's mic is mixed way too low or the instruments are too high. When you're up close sometimes you can't even tell he's singing. He was completely inaudible at the beginning of Rosetta Stoned, but the end more than made up for it. Either way I'm gonna keep coming because Tool on their worst night is better then 99% of the bands out there.

BTW, I don't know what anybody's talking about when they say the crowd was lame... we were on fire! Please..... PUSHIT on the 9th!
Old 06-24-2007, 08:56 PM   #8
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2007/06/24 - Hamilton, Ontario - Copps Coliseum

Just got back - wow - fucking amazing. 7th time seeing Tool, 1st time up close. 2nd row the entire concert. I'm glad I was up close experiencing that, but on the 9th I'll leave the man-stew to everyone else. A special thanks to the girl that was rubbing her ass on me for an hour :) It's tough to really listen and concentrate when you're up close, but the moshing is fun. Overall, the boys seemed a little off at some parts, but that doesn't make a difference, amazing as always.

Maynard loves Canada! Said Hamilton was his favourite place to play and I know he doesn't say that all the time. Fuckin' Canadians kick ass.

I say it every time and I'll keep saying it, Maynard's mic is mixed way too low or the instruments are too high. When you're up close sometimes you can't even tell he's singing. He was completely inaudible at the beginning of Rosetta Stoned, but the end more than made up for it. Either way I'm gonna keep coming because Tool on their worst night is better then 99% of the bands out there.

BTW, I don't know what anybody's talking about when they say the crowd was lame... we were on fire! Please..... PUSHIT on the 9th!
OFFLINE |