View Single Post
Ewang
06-24-2007, 08:55 PM

I don't even know what to say... first time seeing them and it was everything I expected... and so much more. The intensity level of the entire concert was just awe inspiring. I couldn't think of a single thing I would have changed tonight. Maynard said a few things, like a little sing along yoddle which was hilarious, and thanking us for coming out. If any 2 songs stood out tonight, it was definately 10,000 Days (The visuals... there are no words to describe them, they're just amazing) and Lateralus (The extended solo was so intense and the lazer show was stunning.)

Can't wait for the July 9th show... wonder if it could beat how smokey it was in there tonight...
Old 06-24-2007, 08:55 PM   #7
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/24 - Hamilton, Ontario - Copps Coliseum

I don't even know what to say... first time seeing them and it was everything I expected... and so much more. The intensity level of the entire concert was just awe inspiring. I couldn't think of a single thing I would have changed tonight. Maynard said a few things, like a little sing along yoddle which was hilarious, and thanking us for coming out. If any 2 songs stood out tonight, it was definately 10,000 Days (The visuals... there are no words to describe them, they're just amazing) and Lateralus (The extended solo was so intense and the lazer show was stunning.)

Can't wait for the July 9th show... wonder if it could beat how smokey it was in there tonight...
OFFLINE |