View Single Post
Jewels Mcblah
06-24-2007, 08:48 PM

Good show! Maynard’s microphone was a little too quiet. The visuals on the stage floor were remarkable. There were too many kids running around for sure. I reckon that the show would have been much more to my liking if I didn’t get the “upgraded tickets.” My original tickets were upper tier center, after my “upgrade” I was still sitting upper tier, but practically behind the stage. I totally missed the opening act because I was at the box office fighting for better seats. All in all, it was a really good show. I “got my Tool on!” What more can you ask for?
Old 06-24-2007, 08:48 PM   #5
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/24 - Hamilton, Ontario - Copps Coliseum

Good show! Maynard’s microphone was a little too quiet. The visuals on the stage floor were remarkable. There were too many kids running around for sure. I reckon that the show would have been much more to my liking if I didn’t get the “upgraded tickets.” My original tickets were upper tier center, after my “upgrade” I was still sitting upper tier, but practically behind the stage. I totally missed the opening act because I was at the box office fighting for better seats. All in all, it was a really good show. I “got my Tool on!” What more can you ask for?
OFFLINE |