View Single Post
properlejdi's Avatar properlejdi
06-24-2007, 08:21 PM

Worst TOOL show ever...what happened to the days when Maynard didn't shy away from the show? What happened to the half mic from the Undertow tour? Also what is with the fans SITTING?!? This is a TOOL show! Get down to the floor! Encore really well played, though a little disappointed that the show didn't end with Aenima...otherwise the performance was pretty typical, a little flashier than I remember...this includes the stop in Toronto last May...which was 10 times better than this show. All of you kids that only know the last couple of albums should stay home as opposed to leaving every ten minutes for another beer...A little pissed at the crowd. I hope the show on the 9th is better and for all of you first timers (I'm sure there were a lot of you there) I'm sure you're going to shit on me when you read this and post nothing but the greatest show ever...well it was tame and quiet, not exactly how a TOOL show is supposed to be...leave the girlfriends, the polo shirts and cologne at home and come see me in the pit this is not a shit band like Finger 11.

Last edited by properlejdi; 06-24-2007 at 08:35 PM..
Old 06-24-2007, 08:21 PM   #2
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/24 - Hamilton, Ontario - Copps Coliseum

Worst TOOL show ever...what happened to the days when Maynard didn't shy away from the show? What happened to the half mic from the Undertow tour? Also what is with the fans SITTING?!? This is a TOOL show! Get down to the floor! Encore really well played, though a little disappointed that the show didn't end with Aenima...otherwise the performance was pretty typical, a little flashier than I remember...this includes the stop in Toronto last May...which was 10 times better than this show. All of you kids that only know the last couple of albums should stay home as opposed to leaving every ten minutes for another beer...A little pissed at the crowd. I hope the show on the 9th is better and for all of you first timers (I'm sure there were a lot of you there) I'm sure you're going to shit on me when you read this and post nothing but the greatest show ever...well it was tame and quiet, not exactly how a TOOL show is supposed to be...leave the girlfriends, the polo shirts and cologne at home and come see me in the pit this is not a shit band like Finger 11.

Last edited by properlejdi; 06-24-2007 at 08:35 PM..
OFFLINE |