View Single Post
cantkeepmeaway's Avatar cantkeepmeaway
06-24-2007, 09:47 AM

Good show i was in sec 116 row k..the band was great but i guess i was just in a bad place cause nobody around me ever moved for the most part yeah a couple people here and their but from what i could see everybody was like stone not to mention the guy with binoculars in front of me the whole show which is cool but come on how interesting is maynards nose hair...anyways great show my 3rd and not the best Kc last year was better but still awesome except the crowd around me seemed bored but whatever i was movin the whole show..thanks st louis had a nice trip down to your city.

p.s. Lateralus is and will always be the highlight of the show
Old 06-24-2007, 09:47 AM   #38
On Probation

Bincount™: 55
Re: 2007/06/22 - St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Arena

Good show i was in sec 116 row k..the band was great but i guess i was just in a bad place cause nobody around me ever moved for the most part yeah a couple people here and their but from what i could see everybody was like stone not to mention the guy with binoculars in front of me the whole show which is cool but come on how interesting is maynards nose hair...anyways great show my 3rd and not the best Kc last year was better but still awesome except the crowd around me seemed bored but whatever i was movin the whole show..thanks st louis had a nice trip down to your city.

p.s. Lateralus is and will always be the highlight of the show
OFFLINE |