View Single Post
skrribble's Avatar skrribble
06-24-2007, 07:01 AM

this was my second tool show... i think i've come to the realization that it doesnt get any better than tool.... all of the visuals complemented the music to perfection, even better than on the first leg of the 10000 days tour... danny, of course, was on.... maynard didnt seem to skip any lines except for the first part of the la la la la la in vicarious, but that was right after that douche bag jumped on stage.... justin and adam were amazing, very tight.... they only maynardsim would be " its nice having your very own oompa loompas" (referring to the men in lab coats doing all the bitch work

i actually didnt mind melt-banana.... they seemed to entertain me with their performance more than their music, but the music wasnt horrible

see you friday in cincy!!!
Old 06-24-2007, 07:01 AM   #10
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/23 - Ft. Wayne, IN - Memorial Coliseum

this was my second tool show... i think i've come to the realization that it doesnt get any better than tool.... all of the visuals complemented the music to perfection, even better than on the first leg of the 10000 days tour... danny, of course, was on.... maynard didnt seem to skip any lines except for the first part of the la la la la la in vicarious, but that was right after that douche bag jumped on stage.... justin and adam were amazing, very tight.... they only maynardsim would be " its nice having your very own oompa loompas" (referring to the men in lab coats doing all the bitch work

i actually didnt mind melt-banana.... they seemed to entertain me with their performance more than their music, but the music wasnt horrible

see you friday in cincy!!!
OFFLINE |