View Single Post
IMetDC
06-24-2007, 01:30 AM

Hey, Awsome show, isn't it? I got to follow Tool up the east coast, from orlando to baltimore. realy amazing stuff, and even more amazing people. we met them all a few times (minus maynard, but that's to be expected). At the last show it was sold out, we saw justin on his bike (we knew him from a couple different shows) and told him whats up, he went inside and came out with free floor tickets for me and my friends. adam gave us a dragonfly, and took a stereoscopic picture of us (hopefully he posts it soon!), and i got to hug DC trippin, fucking amazing. great to meet other tool fans,
Jesse Deutsch
Station 52
Old 06-24-2007, 01:30 AM   #5
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/23 - Ft. Wayne, IN - Memorial Coliseum

Hey, Awsome show, isn't it? I got to follow Tool up the east coast, from orlando to baltimore. realy amazing stuff, and even more amazing people. we met them all a few times (minus maynard, but that's to be expected). At the last show it was sold out, we saw justin on his bike (we knew him from a couple different shows) and told him whats up, he went inside and came out with free floor tickets for me and my friends. adam gave us a dragonfly, and took a stereoscopic picture of us (hopefully he posts it soon!), and i got to hug DC trippin, fucking amazing. great to meet other tool fans,
Jesse Deutsch
Station 52
OFFLINE |