View Single Post
23 and 1
06-23-2007, 06:51 PM

Back home now. Setlist is of course correct, and yes we got Flood. All in all an awesome fucking show, I saw them on the 20th in Peoria and the 22nd in St. Louis, and I'm having a hard time deciding which show was better, St. Louis or Cedar Rapids. As I said earlier Maynard was totally into the show, said some things that I didn't catch. I noticed some idiots throwing shoes onstage. I mean come on, fucking shoes? Don't you have to walk back to your car?

Anyway, all in all awesome stuff, good venue, decent crowd, and a blistering 2 hours of TooL. What more could I ask for.

Just out of curiosity, what was that smell in Cedar Rapids?

Peace the fuck Out*
Old 06-23-2007, 06:51 PM   #31
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/19 - Cedar Rapids, IA - US Cellular Center

Back home now. Setlist is of course correct, and yes we got Flood. All in all an awesome fucking show, I saw them on the 20th in Peoria and the 22nd in St. Louis, and I'm having a hard time deciding which show was better, St. Louis or Cedar Rapids. As I said earlier Maynard was totally into the show, said some things that I didn't catch. I noticed some idiots throwing shoes onstage. I mean come on, fucking shoes? Don't you have to walk back to your car?

Anyway, all in all awesome stuff, good venue, decent crowd, and a blistering 2 hours of TooL. What more could I ask for.

Just out of curiosity, what was that smell in Cedar Rapids?

Peace the fuck Out*
OFFLINE |