View Single Post
dont_go_on_me
06-23-2007, 12:30 AM

Ok, 2 words can best describe this show.....FUCK PEORIA!!!!

This show was aboslutely incredible....the crowd was insanely LOUD!!! i was 5 rows off the floor, side stage right...i was sooo close to Justin, it was crazy.

I made a last minute decision to drive down to the Lou from Bloom/Normal, and soooo glad i did! escpecially after the debacle in Peoria.

anyways, i seriously think that was the loudest crowd i have ever been a part of.....at the beginning of the show and end the crowd went nuts and showed some serious LOVE to the boys! I walked out of the venue tonight soooo proud to be a TOOL fan!!

i honestly have no complaints about anything that went on tonight....the band was in top notch form and Maynard must've took his Midol since he was in great spirits!
Old 06-23-2007, 12:30 AM   #16
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/22 - St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Arena

Ok, 2 words can best describe this show.....FUCK PEORIA!!!!

This show was aboslutely incredible....the crowd was insanely LOUD!!! i was 5 rows off the floor, side stage right...i was sooo close to Justin, it was crazy.

I made a last minute decision to drive down to the Lou from Bloom/Normal, and soooo glad i did! escpecially after the debacle in Peoria.

anyways, i seriously think that was the loudest crowd i have ever been a part of.....at the beginning of the show and end the crowd went nuts and showed some serious LOVE to the boys! I walked out of the venue tonight soooo proud to be a TOOL fan!!

i honestly have no complaints about anything that went on tonight....the band was in top notch form and Maynard must've took his Midol since he was in great spirits!
OFFLINE |