Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Right In Two
Wings for marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious

That is the setlist to the best of my memory. My Third Tool show and it was incredible. The excact same setlist as 5/12/07 in Council Bluffs but it still kicked major ass Maynard was getting into the music very intense. Justin was rocking out as usual, Danny was spot on and the Melt Banana drummers were dragging him down during the duet. Adam looked like he was focused to no end but never the less ripped the gutair parts. It still amazes me how he can keep time in Jambi the Talk Box solo kicked ass
Old 06-19-2007, 09:34 AM   #10
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/16 - Cape Girardeau, MO - Show Me Center

Setlist:
Jambi
Stinkfist
46 and Two
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Right In Two
Wings for marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious

That is the setlist to the best of my memory. My Third Tool show and it was incredible. The excact same setlist as 5/12/07 in Council Bluffs but it still kicked major ass Maynard was getting into the music very intense. Justin was rocking out as usual, Danny was spot on and the Melt Banana drummers were dragging him down during the duet. Adam looked like he was focused to no end but never the less ripped the gutair parts. It still amazes me how he can keep time in Jambi the Talk Box solo kicked ass