View Single Post
Enphrared
06-19-2007, 04:10 AM

Great venue for this band!! I thought the crowd was fairly decent to be honest. I sat directly behind the sound board and had the best view in the house imo!! Third show this tour. Did KC and Wichita earlier on. Thought this place was the best overall. Setlist in KC was better, but everyone complains about that because everyone wants to hear every damn song live. LOL.

I thought it was great to hear Maynard talk to the crowd. The other shows we didn't get much out of him. Security were the worst assholes ever. I got my lil video camera in. Got Jambi on film and half of Stinkfist til douchebag tried to take my camera away. He radioed for backup and I hauled ass down the row and hid for about 2-3 songs worth while they searched. Talk about bullshit. Hearing about ppl getting tossed for lighting up a cigarette too. That was the worse part of the trip.

Anyways, I would definately make it back to that place if Tool played there again. Perfect sized venue for that. Laser show was visually engulfing, mezmerizing, and sort of got you emotional/pumped up. Loved it!!
Old 06-19-2007, 04:10 AM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/16 - Cape Girardeau, MO - Show Me Center

Great venue for this band!! I thought the crowd was fairly decent to be honest. I sat directly behind the sound board and had the best view in the house imo!! Third show this tour. Did KC and Wichita earlier on. Thought this place was the best overall. Setlist in KC was better, but everyone complains about that because everyone wants to hear every damn song live. LOL.

I thought it was great to hear Maynard talk to the crowd. The other shows we didn't get much out of him. Security were the worst assholes ever. I got my lil video camera in. Got Jambi on film and half of Stinkfist til douchebag tried to take my camera away. He radioed for backup and I hauled ass down the row and hid for about 2-3 songs worth while they searched. Talk about bullshit. Hearing about ppl getting tossed for lighting up a cigarette too. That was the worse part of the trip.

Anyways, I would definately make it back to that place if Tool played there again. Perfect sized venue for that. Laser show was visually engulfing, mezmerizing, and sort of got you emotional/pumped up. Loved it!!