View Single Post
Kreap
06-18-2007, 10:14 PM

LAME ASS FUCKING CROWD

The band was AMAZING. I think they deserved way more support from the crowd. More than half the people in my section wouldn't even stand up, the cheering was pathetic, and the band didn't even get their deserved sea of lighters like the three previous shows i've been too. I don't blame the band for not playing anything out of the ordinary setlist. Cape Girardeau doesn't even know how fucking lucky they are to get two MAYNARD SCREAMS in Rosetta Stoned and MAYNARD DANCING throughout the entire show.

SORRY TOOL. Thank You for a Spectacular show though. Can't wait to see you in St. Louis.
Old 06-18-2007, 10:14 PM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/16 - Cape Girardeau, MO - Show Me Center

LAME ASS FUCKING CROWD

The band was AMAZING. I think they deserved way more support from the crowd. More than half the people in my section wouldn't even stand up, the cheering was pathetic, and the band didn't even get their deserved sea of lighters like the three previous shows i've been too. I don't blame the band for not playing anything out of the ordinary setlist. Cape Girardeau doesn't even know how fucking lucky they are to get two MAYNARD SCREAMS in Rosetta Stoned and MAYNARD DANCING throughout the entire show.

SORRY TOOL. Thank You for a Spectacular show though. Can't wait to see you in St. Louis.
OFFLINE |