View Single Post
tomatoms's Avatar tomatoms
06-18-2007, 08:33 PM

don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
There was an interview with danny where he was talking about playing a more stripped down show for festival gigs, because they don't want to so much 'knock people on their asses.' this may explain the lack of synth jams. however, the shear strength of their performance didn't leave me feeling anything but inspired, uplifted, and spiritually quenched. my 12th tool show. 13 and 14 on the way.

Last edited by paraflux; 06-19-2007 at 04:13 PM..
Old 06-18-2007, 08:33 PM   #21
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 9
Re: 2007/06/15 - Manchester, TN - Bonnaroo Festival

don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
There was an interview with danny where he was talking about playing a more stripped down show for festival gigs, because they don't want to so much 'knock people on their asses.' this may explain the lack of synth jams. however, the shear strength of their performance didn't leave me feeling anything but inspired, uplifted, and spiritually quenched. my 12th tool show. 13 and 14 on the way.

Last edited by paraflux; 06-19-2007 at 04:13 PM..
OFFLINE |