View Single Post
Creature Core7's Avatar Creature Core7
06-18-2007, 12:39 PM

I agree that Maynard's vocals were hard to hear, but I still thoroughly enjoyed it. 'Twas my first Tool concert, I really tried to get tickets to the St.Louis show on 6/22, but I procrastinated. Bad idea, too many anticipating Tool fans!
The stadium was surprisingly cool, I figured I'd be burning up and have to shed my shirt. The cool temperature was a nice addition the the awesome show the guys put on. The camaraderie between the band mates is really evident, they pat each other on the shoulder, smile and huddle. I enjoyed it so much. I was so happy to hear 46 & 2 and Schism, but the extended Lateralus was the icing on the cake. Never before have I seen a group of musicians play so well together.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:39 PM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/17 - Evansville, IN - Roberts Stadium

I agree that Maynard's vocals were hard to hear, but I still thoroughly enjoyed it. 'Twas my first Tool concert, I really tried to get tickets to the St.Louis show on 6/22, but I procrastinated. Bad idea, too many anticipating Tool fans!
The stadium was surprisingly cool, I figured I'd be burning up and have to shed my shirt. The cool temperature was a nice addition the the awesome show the guys put on. The camaraderie between the band mates is really evident, they pat each other on the shoulder, smile and huddle. I enjoyed it so much. I was so happy to hear 46 & 2 and Schism, but the extended Lateralus was the icing on the cake. Never before have I seen a group of musicians play so well together.
OFFLINE |