View Single Post
nitoro's Avatar nitoro
06-18-2007, 09:00 AM

What an experience. This was my second Tool show, my first being in 02' at same venue. I was the guy in the third row rolling his balls off with his friends. Sorry if I acted in an offensive manner to anybody, but I wasn't myself. Though my memories of the show are pretty fuzzy, Flood really seems to stand out, especially since they did the 4 or 5 minute intro to it. There is one thing that seems to be common to all of the reviews for practically every show on this tour, and that's people bitching about the set list. WTF? The tour is for 10,000 days!! It's not a greatest hits tour. Let's just appreciate the shows for what they are. So anyways, highlights of MY experience: Seeing Tool. Seeing Tool rolling. Seeing Tool rolling with my best friends. Playing the grand piano in the Embassy Suites lobby at 2a.m.for tips (still rolling). Met some pretty cool people (Travis & co.) and had the time of my f'ing life.

Last edited by nitoro; 06-18-2007 at 11:59 AM..
Old 06-18-2007, 09:00 AM   #35
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/13 - Winston-Salem, NC - Joel Lawrence Coliseum

What an experience. This was my second Tool show, my first being in 02' at same venue. I was the guy in the third row rolling his balls off with his friends. Sorry if I acted in an offensive manner to anybody, but I wasn't myself. Though my memories of the show are pretty fuzzy, Flood really seems to stand out, especially since they did the 4 or 5 minute intro to it. There is one thing that seems to be common to all of the reviews for practically every show on this tour, and that's people bitching about the set list. WTF? The tour is for 10,000 days!! It's not a greatest hits tour. Let's just appreciate the shows for what they are. So anyways, highlights of MY experience: Seeing Tool. Seeing Tool rolling. Seeing Tool rolling with my best friends. Playing the grand piano in the Embassy Suites lobby at 2a.m.for tips (still rolling). Met some pretty cool people (Travis & co.) and had the time of my f'ing life.

Last edited by nitoro; 06-18-2007 at 11:59 AM..
OFFLINE |