View Single Post
Me1mN0t's Avatar Me1mN0t
06-18-2007, 02:18 AM

My first Tool show, and I'm not sure exactly where to start. It's amazing to me that a little over a year ago, I was just a casual fan. In my opinion, no band comes close to that which I just witnessed. Songwriting, technical ability, creativity, spirituality and inspiration... these guys have literally changed my life in the most positive way. I can't wait to see them again in St. Louis on Friday.

The climax of the evening was Lateralus, of course. The dudes from Melt Banana complimented them well. At the peak of the song, it was probably audible from the other side of town... my neck hurts from bangin'. Stinkfist really stunk it up... cuz it was the SHIT!!!
Old 06-18-2007, 02:18 AM   #6
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/17 - Evansville, IN - Roberts Stadium

My first Tool show, and I'm not sure exactly where to start. It's amazing to me that a little over a year ago, I was just a casual fan. In my opinion, no band comes close to that which I just witnessed. Songwriting, technical ability, creativity, spirituality and inspiration... these guys have literally changed my life in the most positive way. I can't wait to see them again in St. Louis on Friday.

The climax of the evening was Lateralus, of course. The dudes from Melt Banana complimented them well. At the peak of the song, it was probably audible from the other side of town... my neck hurts from bangin'. Stinkfist really stunk it up... cuz it was the SHIT!!!
OFFLINE |