View Single Post
Starrsie737
06-16-2007, 04:11 PM

This was my first concert ever and I have to say, i couldn't have chosen a better first concert to go to. My husband bought me the tickets for my 23 birthday which was on June 1. We got tickets kind of late so we were up in the nose bleeds, but as they were pretty much empty we switched seats and went closer to the balcony rather then the second to last row. We went in at about 8:55 and got seats three rows in from the balcony, unfortunately i am really short and these two tall guys, one with dreads all down his back were standing at the balcony right in front of us. At one point i asked them if they would please move and they refused. I was a little angry about that one. Thought about turning them in for the flash camera they were using throughout the concert but didn't. Pretty rude of them bringing that in though.

As for the concert, I was amazed that the visuals on screen were completely in sync with the music. That was a fucking awesome concert. I'm still in awe over it. I'm thrilled i got to go. I love Tool, have for a lot of years. Crowd was awesome, so was the concert. The hubby and i left a bit early...right after Vicarious. Did they do an encore? Also where was the after party? I would have killed to be able to go. Does Tool do backstage passes or invites to the after party?

Next time they come i so plan on being there. Thanks Tool!!! Awesome show
Old 06-16-2007, 04:11 PM   #34
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/13 - Winston-Salem, NC - Joel Lawrence Coliseum

This was my first concert ever and I have to say, i couldn't have chosen a better first concert to go to. My husband bought me the tickets for my 23 birthday which was on June 1. We got tickets kind of late so we were up in the nose bleeds, but as they were pretty much empty we switched seats and went closer to the balcony rather then the second to last row. We went in at about 8:55 and got seats three rows in from the balcony, unfortunately i am really short and these two tall guys, one with dreads all down his back were standing at the balcony right in front of us. At one point i asked them if they would please move and they refused. I was a little angry about that one. Thought about turning them in for the flash camera they were using throughout the concert but didn't. Pretty rude of them bringing that in though.

As for the concert, I was amazed that the visuals on screen were completely in sync with the music. That was a fucking awesome concert. I'm still in awe over it. I'm thrilled i got to go. I love Tool, have for a lot of years. Crowd was awesome, so was the concert. The hubby and i left a bit early...right after Vicarious. Did they do an encore? Also where was the after party? I would have killed to be able to go. Does Tool do backstage passes or invites to the after party?

Next time they come i so plan on being there. Thanks Tool!!! Awesome show
OFFLINE |