View Single Post
HiMomItsMeYourHAPPYPENCIL
06-12-2007, 11:35 AM

My fifth time seeing them. I saw them on 9.11.06 at the woodlands pavilion whem Maynard was sick...that was a instrumental show. Still give him props for singing the way he did...This time I was on the floor right in front of adam(where I've dreamed about being). Adam is awesome, from being a bad ass guitarist to his visual effects. I liked the texas chainsaw massacre shirt he was wearing. Maynard tried to get us to sing along by sliding the mic out to the audience but no one was singing load enough to be picked up so he brought it back to him and gave a shrug liked (I tried but no one cared to fill in) and then he continued. (Sorry if my spelling is not right i'm at work and typing fast). As my fifth TOOL show....AWESOME! I hope (crossing figures) they due another album but I have a bad feeling in my gut that this is it.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:35 AM   #24
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/02 - Jacksonville, FL - Veteran's Memorial Coliseum

My fifth time seeing them. I saw them on 9.11.06 at the woodlands pavilion whem Maynard was sick...that was a instrumental show. Still give him props for singing the way he did...This time I was on the floor right in front of adam(where I've dreamed about being). Adam is awesome, from being a bad ass guitarist to his visual effects. I liked the texas chainsaw massacre shirt he was wearing. Maynard tried to get us to sing along by sliding the mic out to the audience but no one was singing load enough to be picked up so he brought it back to him and gave a shrug liked (I tried but no one cared to fill in) and then he continued. (Sorry if my spelling is not right i'm at work and typing fast). As my fifth TOOL show....AWESOME! I hope (crossing figures) they due another album but I have a bad feeling in my gut that this is it.
OFFLINE |