View Single Post
IMetDC
06-10-2007, 08:27 PM

[QUOTE=sinfall;1987929]Just got home as well! 2nd tool show and it was great! Skipping what was previously mentioned. Before the show my wife and i were hanging around the tour buses. met some people that had been following the band since orlando! Then Justin came out on his bike. Took some pictures and signed something. He recognized the group that had been following the band. He then went inside. He came back out a few minutes later with 5 tickets and gave it to the group. They followed from richmond to baltimore, but didn't have tickets for the show. Justin is a fucking awesome person and seemed very down to earth. We saw Adam arrive, but he went straight inside. We got a pic of him while he was hanging out chatting. After justin went inside a few of the stage hands came out since they were finished. one of them chatted with my wife and I for about 45 minutes and gave me a guitar pick he snagged from the stage. He was bitching about having to wear the booties over his shoes to not damage the projection stage

this is one of those five, and the show was awesome. We were just planning on going to the georgia show but got arrested on the way. we decided, "Hell, we're already in Georgia, might as well keep going up to South Carolina." So we kept driving, with only the clothes we wore to georgia. similar thing happened there regarding the Richmond show, and again with Baltimore. We met Danny a few times, Adam twice (he took a picture of us with a dragonfly he gave us), and Justin a bunch of times. We got Maynards business card, it was made out of metal and had a puscifer symbol cut out, and the name was "M.J. Keenan, False Prophet". Amazing stuff. Best week of my life, got a set list from every show, and free tickets to one (from the band). Head of security was tight as shit, Phil with the sound is the man, and Tom the trucker driver saved our ass. we recommend it to anyone with the time, really a great experience. Part of us wishes we were still there.
Jesse Deutsch, Station 52
Old 06-10-2007, 08:27 PM   #37
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/08 - Baltimore, MD - 1st Mariner Arena

[QUOTE=sinfall;1987929]Just got home as well! 2nd tool show and it was great! Skipping what was previously mentioned. Before the show my wife and i were hanging around the tour buses. met some people that had been following the band since orlando! Then Justin came out on his bike. Took some pictures and signed something. He recognized the group that had been following the band. He then went inside. He came back out a few minutes later with 5 tickets and gave it to the group. They followed from richmond to baltimore, but didn't have tickets for the show. Justin is a fucking awesome person and seemed very down to earth. We saw Adam arrive, but he went straight inside. We got a pic of him while he was hanging out chatting. After justin went inside a few of the stage hands came out since they were finished. one of them chatted with my wife and I for about 45 minutes and gave me a guitar pick he snagged from the stage. He was bitching about having to wear the booties over his shoes to not damage the projection stage

this is one of those five, and the show was awesome. We were just planning on going to the georgia show but got arrested on the way. we decided, "Hell, we're already in Georgia, might as well keep going up to South Carolina." So we kept driving, with only the clothes we wore to georgia. similar thing happened there regarding the Richmond show, and again with Baltimore. We met Danny a few times, Adam twice (he took a picture of us with a dragonfly he gave us), and Justin a bunch of times. We got Maynards business card, it was made out of metal and had a puscifer symbol cut out, and the name was "M.J. Keenan, False Prophet". Amazing stuff. Best week of my life, got a set list from every show, and free tickets to one (from the band). Head of security was tight as shit, Phil with the sound is the man, and Tom the trucker driver saved our ass. we recommend it to anyone with the time, really a great experience. Part of us wishes we were still there.
Jesse Deutsch, Station 52
OFFLINE |