View Single Post
stewpidazole
06-10-2007, 07:24 PM

4th show on this tour...17 shows in all.

This show had MUCH better production than the first two legs.

PIC and VID's seemed to be much more aligned to the music.

Set list was the same as the other shows. SHOCKING !!!

RIGHT IN TWO was the stand out. Tool seems to really enjoy playing that song. Politics, I guess.

WINGS 1&2...was MUCH better this leg...lasers, clouds timing...it was all there.

The theater was acousticly sound and it was apparent throughout the whole show. Really made this show stand out among one of the best on this album concert tour.

I just wish they mixed up the set list a little more...it is stale and the band plays the older songs as if they were just going through the motions.

And for the fu#$#$#@-sake...hit the "DO!" in 46&2...it is the highlight in the song...And repeating the "FEEL THIS MOMENT" instead of "FEEL MY MOMENT" in the 2nd verse of Lateralus really ruins the whole meaning of the song.

It is picky and critical...but hey...I just wish they cared a little more to make the shows seem special. They seem like consumer whores these days...I know, I know..."BUY, BUY, BUUYYYYYY...MY NEW RECORD..." I can take a hint!

Great show overall...3 out of 4 wrenches
Old 06-10-2007, 07:24 PM   #35
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/09 - Atlantic City, NJ - Boardwalk Hotel

4th show on this tour...17 shows in all.

This show had MUCH better production than the first two legs.

PIC and VID's seemed to be much more aligned to the music.

Set list was the same as the other shows. SHOCKING !!!

RIGHT IN TWO was the stand out. Tool seems to really enjoy playing that song. Politics, I guess.

WINGS 1&2...was MUCH better this leg...lasers, clouds timing...it was all there.

The theater was acousticly sound and it was apparent throughout the whole show. Really made this show stand out among one of the best on this album concert tour.

I just wish they mixed up the set list a little more...it is stale and the band plays the older songs as if they were just going through the motions.

And for the fu#$#$#@-sake...hit the "DO!" in 46&2...it is the highlight in the song...And repeating the "FEEL THIS MOMENT" instead of "FEEL MY MOMENT" in the 2nd verse of Lateralus really ruins the whole meaning of the song.

It is picky and critical...but hey...I just wish they cared a little more to make the shows seem special. They seem like consumer whores these days...I know, I know..."BUY, BUY, BUUYYYYYY...MY NEW RECORD..." I can take a hint!

Great show overall...3 out of 4 wrenches
OFFLINE |