View Single Post
Decapod's Avatar Decapod
06-10-2007, 05:35 PM

The band was sick as always but the crowd kinda sucked, they were really docile at this show more so than any other tool show i've been to. Can anyone tell me what the hell was with the beer lines??? that shit was nuts and then i get in line to grab a beer and some tall security guy tells me the line is closed at 9:30!!!!! I will never go to another show at boardwalk hall again! I was in sec. 212 crammed in between 3 other dudes which blew. The sound was o.k. nothing special IMO the drums kinda drowned out the guitar in certain spots but no biggie. Overall the show kicked ass i especially liked maynard's remark about the borgata and the oompa loompa's it was pretty funny. The best tool show i've ever been to was the trenton show during the lateralus tout they were AMAZING! See you all @ PNC.

"Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion."

Last edited by Decapod; 06-10-2007 at 05:39 PM..
Old 06-10-2007, 05:35 PM   #31
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/09 - Atlantic City, NJ - Boardwalk Hotel

The band was sick as always but the crowd kinda sucked, they were really docile at this show more so than any other tool show i've been to. Can anyone tell me what the hell was with the beer lines??? that shit was nuts and then i get in line to grab a beer and some tall security guy tells me the line is closed at 9:30!!!!! I will never go to another show at boardwalk hall again! I was in sec. 212 crammed in between 3 other dudes which blew. The sound was o.k. nothing special IMO the drums kinda drowned out the guitar in certain spots but no biggie. Overall the show kicked ass i especially liked maynard's remark about the borgata and the oompa loompa's it was pretty funny. The best tool show i've ever been to was the trenton show during the lateralus tout they were AMAZING! See you all @ PNC.

"Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion."

Last edited by Decapod; 06-10-2007 at 05:39 PM..
OFFLINE |