View Single Post
CaduceusVino
06-10-2007, 02:05 PM

This was my third fabulous show.... I caught the show back in September in DC, and I have to say that I think the show in DC was a perhaps a bit better, with the exception of seeing them play FLOOD. There is no doubt that they sounded better in Baltimore because of the acoustics just being better, but the venue seemed too small for them to set up all the visuals. I think that the projections looked way cooler in DC because they had more space, but the view from the floor in Baltimore was way better than up in the seats. Those lasers looks so sweet from underneath. During Wings, it looked like there were green clouds were passing below the lasers because of the smoke machines. It's worth standing the whole time and having some beer spilled on you to be on the floor. You just can't see the whole show from up in the stands.

Thanks for posting the pics of Justin and the show!
Old 06-10-2007, 02:05 PM   #35
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/08 - Baltimore, MD - 1st Mariner Arena

This was my third fabulous show.... I caught the show back in September in DC, and I have to say that I think the show in DC was a perhaps a bit better, with the exception of seeing them play FLOOD. There is no doubt that they sounded better in Baltimore because of the acoustics just being better, but the venue seemed too small for them to set up all the visuals. I think that the projections looked way cooler in DC because they had more space, but the view from the floor in Baltimore was way better than up in the seats. Those lasers looks so sweet from underneath. During Wings, it looked like there were green clouds were passing below the lasers because of the smoke machines. It's worth standing the whole time and having some beer spilled on you to be on the floor. You just can't see the whole show from up in the stands.

Thanks for posting the pics of Justin and the show!
OFFLINE |