View Single Post
goddamnshitthebed
06-10-2007, 07:56 AM

I'm sorry... at the risk of being unpopular here, am I the only one that noticed how HORRIBLE Melt Banana's drummer was during Lateralus? He was consistently half a beat off from Danny's drumming and wrecked the whole solo spot. It seemed like towards the end, Danny was trying to drum louder and (maybe) someone turned the other dude's mics down? There were a few other people in my section on the floor that were booing and yelling shit during his solo... it was bad! Luckily, the boys were able to pull it back together and get the song back on track!

The show itself was amazing... I have nothing more to say that hasn't already been said about the quality of their performance. I just wanted to throw that observation out and see if it was just me that thought MB's drummer really blew his chance.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:56 AM   #19
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/09 - Atlantic City, NJ - Boardwalk Hotel

I'm sorry... at the risk of being unpopular here, am I the only one that noticed how HORRIBLE Melt Banana's drummer was during Lateralus? He was consistently half a beat off from Danny's drumming and wrecked the whole solo spot. It seemed like towards the end, Danny was trying to drum louder and (maybe) someone turned the other dude's mics down? There were a few other people in my section on the floor that were booing and yelling shit during his solo... it was bad! Luckily, the boys were able to pull it back together and get the song back on track!

The show itself was amazing... I have nothing more to say that hasn't already been said about the quality of their performance. I just wanted to throw that observation out and see if it was just me that thought MB's drummer really blew his chance.
OFFLINE |