View Single Post
freakytj
06-10-2007, 06:33 AM

Third show on the tour and I have to say I thought the crowd was dead. (anyone agree with me?) I saw these guys in Uniondale and Camden and this was the first show where the crowd was absolutely silent during the intermission. Other two shows people were going nuts and cheering.

Overall, I was disappointed by the setlist. Pretty depressing when you can predict the whole setlist (aside from The Pot). People will say "it's the 10,000 days tour", but does that mean they need to play Stinkfist, 46&2 and Lateralus every show? I really wish they would mix it up a bit.

However, with all that said, they still put on an amazing live show and I appreciate every second that I have with them because you never know if you will see them again.

Think for yourself, question authority....
Old 06-10-2007, 06:33 AM   #15
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/09 - Atlantic City, NJ - Boardwalk Hotel

Third show on the tour and I have to say I thought the crowd was dead. (anyone agree with me?) I saw these guys in Uniondale and Camden and this was the first show where the crowd was absolutely silent during the intermission. Other two shows people were going nuts and cheering.

Overall, I was disappointed by the setlist. Pretty depressing when you can predict the whole setlist (aside from The Pot). People will say "it's the 10,000 days tour", but does that mean they need to play Stinkfist, 46&2 and Lateralus every show? I really wish they would mix it up a bit.

However, with all that said, they still put on an amazing live show and I appreciate every second that I have with them because you never know if you will see them again.

Think for yourself, question authority....
OFFLINE |