View Single Post
fzanes
06-10-2007, 04:52 AM

I was actually in 103 also...I had on an Orange County Chopper shirt. I work in Boardwalk Hall, and could not believe it when I heard it announced that TOOL was coming here. We usually get Bruce, Stones, Madonna, Cher, etc. at the Hall. This was my 5th TOOL show and I have never had better seats…unreal.

Overall, the show was amazing as usual...thought that his vocals were getting drowned out a bit at times, but you could hear him so well on Right in Two and Wings. Right in Two live is becoming one of my favorites for sure.

A guy I was with wanted to hear The Pot so bad...I kept telling him that they have not been playing it much, and not to expect it. Next thing I know..."Who are you to wave your finger..." Made my friend's night for sure.

TOOL just ruins me for other bands...no one compares….
Old 06-10-2007, 04:52 AM   #12
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/09 - Atlantic City, NJ - Boardwalk Hotel

I was actually in 103 also...I had on an Orange County Chopper shirt. I work in Boardwalk Hall, and could not believe it when I heard it announced that TOOL was coming here. We usually get Bruce, Stones, Madonna, Cher, etc. at the Hall. This was my 5th TOOL show and I have never had better seats…unreal.

Overall, the show was amazing as usual...thought that his vocals were getting drowned out a bit at times, but you could hear him so well on Right in Two and Wings. Right in Two live is becoming one of my favorites for sure.

A guy I was with wanted to hear The Pot so bad...I kept telling him that they have not been playing it much, and not to expect it. Next thing I know..."Who are you to wave your finger..." Made my friend's night for sure.

TOOL just ruins me for other bands...no one compares….
OFFLINE |