View Single Post
geoffsparky
06-09-2007, 10:14 AM

Our night started off with a flat tire on 495. We changed it in like 4 minutes. Anyway we get to the baltimore at 5, stop for happy hour at some bar to chug a few jack and cokes. We got in line at 5:30 and couldn't believe we were within the first 25 people to get in. Went in and immediately went to the front and security made everyone stay away from the rail for awhile. I didn't think melt banana was bad, just couldn't hear any vocals from front row....Time flew by between MB and Tool. All i can say is that it was probably the 2nd best concert in my life. I must say front row is the way to go!!! Adam winked at me:) :). after flood i hoisted myself over the rail and ran back to get a beer. I chilled near the back a little during wings for marie and took a 2 percosets, smoked a few bowls, and drank my beer. I made it pretty close before the end of that song, like right behind moshpit area, where the view is always fucking awesome. 10000 days was amazing again! Lateralus was the highlight for me for sure!! Need to shower i just woke up....blugh and if anyone saw the thumbs up from adam that was to me too YAAAAY!!!!!
Old 06-09-2007, 10:14 AM   #24
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/08 - Baltimore, MD - 1st Mariner Arena

Our night started off with a flat tire on 495. We changed it in like 4 minutes. Anyway we get to the baltimore at 5, stop for happy hour at some bar to chug a few jack and cokes. We got in line at 5:30 and couldn't believe we were within the first 25 people to get in. Went in and immediately went to the front and security made everyone stay away from the rail for awhile. I didn't think melt banana was bad, just couldn't hear any vocals from front row....Time flew by between MB and Tool. All i can say is that it was probably the 2nd best concert in my life. I must say front row is the way to go!!! Adam winked at me:) :). after flood i hoisted myself over the rail and ran back to get a beer. I chilled near the back a little during wings for marie and took a 2 percosets, smoked a few bowls, and drank my beer. I made it pretty close before the end of that song, like right behind moshpit area, where the view is always fucking awesome. 10000 days was amazing again! Lateralus was the highlight for me for sure!! Need to shower i just woke up....blugh and if anyone saw the thumbs up from adam that was to me too YAAAAY!!!!!
OFFLINE |