View Single Post
rintoot's Avatar rintoot
06-09-2007, 09:09 AM

well, it was my first tool show so i enjoyed every moment of it. i know most people are sick of the setlist, but they do still perfect these songs. Lateralus just blew me away, after the solo when everything came back into the ending of the song i was just overwhelmed. The lasers from wings on were mindblowing. I also like maynards idea of not singing the first two parts of the vicarious climax and then letting us do it, if it really will conserve his voice anyway. i guess he was more talkative than normal and the words he said before vicarious were awesome about how they play the songs millions of times but it still takes effort to pull it off.

and at the end after the hug when they put the spotlights out on us...it showed so much respect. i think theyre done as far as new music...that hug really makes you think that way anyway.

ill be in reading on the 16th of july
Old 06-09-2007, 09:09 AM   #22
On Probation

Bincount™: 87
Re: 2007/06/08 - Baltimore, MD - 1st Mariner Arena

well, it was my first tool show so i enjoyed every moment of it. i know most people are sick of the setlist, but they do still perfect these songs. Lateralus just blew me away, after the solo when everything came back into the ending of the song i was just overwhelmed. The lasers from wings on were mindblowing. I also like maynards idea of not singing the first two parts of the vicarious climax and then letting us do it, if it really will conserve his voice anyway. i guess he was more talkative than normal and the words he said before vicarious were awesome about how they play the songs millions of times but it still takes effort to pull it off.

and at the end after the hug when they put the spotlights out on us...it showed so much respect. i think theyre done as far as new music...that hug really makes you think that way anyway.

ill be in reading on the 16th of july
OFFLINE |