View Single Post
Screaming Skull's Avatar Screaming Skull
06-09-2007, 07:35 AM

This was my third Tool show, I first saw them in Luxembourg in May 06 then in Mannheim, Germany Dec 06, both awesome shows but this was the best so far. Jambi is a great song to start the show. The highlight for me was Flood. I like how they change up the set list on different show/tours. In Mannheim we got Swamp Song which was great, but last night we got Flood, and I (along with the most of the crowd) went apeshit. The light show for Wings 1&2 and Lateralus was great. Each show is an experience, and last night was no exception.

Last edited by Screaming Skull; 06-09-2007 at 07:38 AM.. Reason: Typo
Old 06-09-2007, 07:35 AM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/08 - Baltimore, MD - 1st Mariner Arena

This was my third Tool show, I first saw them in Luxembourg in May 06 then in Mannheim, Germany Dec 06, both awesome shows but this was the best so far. Jambi is a great song to start the show. The highlight for me was Flood. I like how they change up the set list on different show/tours. In Mannheim we got Swamp Song which was great, but last night we got Flood, and I (along with the most of the crowd) went apeshit. The light show for Wings 1&2 and Lateralus was great. Each show is an experience, and last night was no exception.

Last edited by Screaming Skull; 06-09-2007 at 07:38 AM.. Reason: Typo
OFFLINE |