View Single Post
god_himself
06-09-2007, 02:34 AM

The show was one of the bests times in my life thus far. Wings and 10,000 days was beautiful. I loved it. I really like the way Stinkfist is done too. The way Maynard sings instead of screams is great. And oh my self the lasers and the back drops....OH!! Thats all I can really say...I...I really can't put into words the glory that I saw. I was in the back in front of the sound board. It was perfect. I could see everything with out having to move my head hardly at all. I could take the whole thing in all at once. All in all it was just a great show. (p.s. Does anyone know what maynard's favorite cookie is. I know its a stupid question, but its one that's been in my head for years now. Its thoughts like these that keep me from progressing in life.)
Old 06-09-2007, 02:34 AM   #29
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/07 - Richmond, VA - Richmond Coliseum

The show was one of the bests times in my life thus far. Wings and 10,000 days was beautiful. I loved it. I really like the way Stinkfist is done too. The way Maynard sings instead of screams is great. And oh my self the lasers and the back drops....OH!! Thats all I can really say...I...I really can't put into words the glory that I saw. I was in the back in front of the sound board. It was perfect. I could see everything with out having to move my head hardly at all. I could take the whole thing in all at once. All in all it was just a great show. (p.s. Does anyone know what maynard's favorite cookie is. I know its a stupid question, but its one that's been in my head for years now. Its thoughts like these that keep me from progressing in life.)
OFFLINE |