View Single Post
becoming's Avatar becoming
06-08-2007, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim.mcguffin View Post
there was no mention of flash photography.
You are right on what he said except for this. He very clearly said thanks "for not flashing those silly cameras" at them. He thanked Baltimore again tonight by saying "something weird has happened the last two nights" and then mentioned the better atmosphere for them as a result of "the venue sticking to our request for no flash photography".

It was a great show, and the last two nights (Richmond and Baltimore) have been the most "into" the crowd I've seen Tool in the last six years. I hope the streak continues.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:26 PM   #28
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/07 - Richmond, VA - Richmond Coliseum

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim.mcguffin View Post
there was no mention of flash photography.
You are right on what he said except for this. He very clearly said thanks "for not flashing those silly cameras" at them. He thanked Baltimore again tonight by saying "something weird has happened the last two nights" and then mentioned the better atmosphere for them as a result of "the venue sticking to our request for no flash photography".

It was a great show, and the last two nights (Richmond and Baltimore) have been the most "into" the crowd I've seen Tool in the last six years. I hope the streak continues.
OFFLINE |