View Single Post
nineinchfan18's Avatar nineinchfan18
06-08-2007, 01:20 PM

this was my first tool show and it was amazing. i missed the opening act due to getting stuck in traffic on the interstate but as long as i made it to see tool and i made it right in time to see them to. as soon as i sat in my seat the lights went out and the band came on stage and i was freaking out.all the songs were great and they were loud as hell but from where i was sitting maynards vocals didnt carry to the back so it was hard to hear them espically on rosseta stoned. the visualazations were great and i loved every moment of it. one of my favriot moments was when all of the lighters in the colosiuem went up and the room was illuminated with a bunch of lighters it was great..but when the band started playing lateralus (best song ever written in my opinion) i freaked out. it was 10 x better to hear the song live and espically with the drum solo which was amazing. best fucking concert ive been to. hope they come to virginia again soon
Old 06-08-2007, 01:20 PM   #22
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/07 - Richmond, VA - Richmond Coliseum

this was my first tool show and it was amazing. i missed the opening act due to getting stuck in traffic on the interstate but as long as i made it to see tool and i made it right in time to see them to. as soon as i sat in my seat the lights went out and the band came on stage and i was freaking out.all the songs were great and they were loud as hell but from where i was sitting maynards vocals didnt carry to the back so it was hard to hear them espically on rosseta stoned. the visualazations were great and i loved every moment of it. one of my favriot moments was when all of the lighters in the colosiuem went up and the room was illuminated with a bunch of lighters it was great..but when the band started playing lateralus (best song ever written in my opinion) i freaked out. it was 10 x better to hear the song live and espically with the drum solo which was amazing. best fucking concert ive been to. hope they come to virginia again soon
OFFLINE |