View Single Post
blair's man sausage's Avatar blair's man sausage
06-08-2007, 05:26 AM

25th tool show...

jambi--extended talkbox, right before then mjk kinda deferred to adam right before by pointing everyone's attention his way--danny hit's gong with just the drumstick
stinkfist--also extended, lackluster scream
46 & 2--issues with drums, so justin just gave us some interesting noise, drum solo was sweet
schism--ultra fast bridge played about as fast as they could me thinks--danny rocked the gong the way it should be hit, one fluid motion tosses a stick grabs a new one tucks under his arm, grabs the gong stick, back to normal
lost keys--once again more guitar/drum issues, justin thanks again
rosetta stoned--clear vocals for me with a slow "holy......fucking......shit"
pushit--nice to hear again, adam banged out a sweet solo while simultaneaously stepping out of the spotlight

intermission--adam and justin chilled on mjk's riser for a bit before danny and mjk joined, crew set up other drumkit and the lighters went up

wings--piss break, still great visuals
10K days--lasers, lasers and more lasers
lateralus--drum off, not sure of the participant--rocked--seemed as if they slowed parts of it down near the end
vicarious--good ending, group hug tossing out water drum heads sticks etc.

fucking awesome concert, very tight. there were quite a few glitches early on but this offered us numerous extended intros, as it seems justin's rig was the only one without any issues.

adam (wearing PIGTAILS, wtf? lolz) really seemed to be the director tonight, he was wandering around the stage syncing up with the guys, danny first usually it seemed.

mjk said: "hello richmond"...something about wizards or some shit, couldn't tell?
just before vicarious he said, " takes a lot of hard work and energy to play these songs, but you guys have made it the easiest for us so far by not shining flashes and fucking throwing shit up here....thank you very much, we'll be back soon."

my vantage point was impeccable, just a couple of rows above the stage right on justin's side so I had a picturesque view of the entire production, the stage was sweet, very cool graphics throughout the show. During rosetta they had a lot of images of saturn which gave me a minor hope for "the grudge" but oh well it was not to be.

Fantastic show nonetheless
Old 06-08-2007, 05:26 AM   #10
the inside man

Bincount™: 20548
Re: 2007/06/07 - Richmond, VA - Richmond Coliseum

25th tool show...

jambi--extended talkbox, right before then mjk kinda deferred to adam right before by pointing everyone's attention his way--danny hit's gong with just the drumstick
stinkfist--also extended, lackluster scream
46 & 2--issues with drums, so justin just gave us some interesting noise, drum solo was sweet
schism--ultra fast bridge played about as fast as they could me thinks--danny rocked the gong the way it should be hit, one fluid motion tosses a stick grabs a new one tucks under his arm, grabs the gong stick, back to normal
lost keys--once again more guitar/drum issues, justin thanks again
rosetta stoned--clear vocals for me with a slow "holy......fucking......shit"
pushit--nice to hear again, adam banged out a sweet solo while simultaneaously stepping out of the spotlight

intermission--adam and justin chilled on mjk's riser for a bit before danny and mjk joined, crew set up other drumkit and the lighters went up

wings--piss break, still great visuals
10K days--lasers, lasers and more lasers
lateralus--drum off, not sure of the participant--rocked--seemed as if they slowed parts of it down near the end
vicarious--good ending, group hug tossing out water drum heads sticks etc.

fucking awesome concert, very tight. there were quite a few glitches early on but this offered us numerous extended intros, as it seems justin's rig was the only one without any issues.

adam (wearing PIGTAILS, wtf? lolz) really seemed to be the director tonight, he was wandering around the stage syncing up with the guys, danny first usually it seemed.

mjk said: "hello richmond"...something about wizards or some shit, couldn't tell?
just before vicarious he said, " takes a lot of hard work and energy to play these songs, but you guys have made it the easiest for us so far by not shining flashes and fucking throwing shit up here....thank you very much, we'll be back soon."

my vantage point was impeccable, just a couple of rows above the stage right on justin's side so I had a picturesque view of the entire production, the stage was sweet, very cool graphics throughout the show. During rosetta they had a lot of images of saturn which gave me a minor hope for "the grudge" but oh well it was not to be.

Fantastic show nonetheless