View Single Post
evoviiigsr
06-05-2007, 07:24 PM

We got a special version of Rosetta Stoned as well, dunno why no one has mentioned it.. For one, the Justin/Danny solo like 9 minutes into the song was extended pretty long.. Also they acted like the song was over at the end and started playing again finishing the song, one more time than on the album..dunno if all of this qualifies as "extended", but it was awesome nonetheless

Wings part 2 was mind blowing

Oh yeah, I was somewhat dissapointed that they played pushit, really wanted to hear right in two, since they played pushit at the only other show i went to

Last edited by evoviiigsr; 06-05-2007 at 07:29 PM..
Old 06-05-2007, 07:24 PM   #24
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/04 - Duluth, GA - Gwinnette Center

We got a special version of Rosetta Stoned as well, dunno why no one has mentioned it.. For one, the Justin/Danny solo like 9 minutes into the song was extended pretty long.. Also they acted like the song was over at the end and started playing again finishing the song, one more time than on the album..dunno if all of this qualifies as "extended", but it was awesome nonetheless

Wings part 2 was mind blowing

Oh yeah, I was somewhat dissapointed that they played pushit, really wanted to hear right in two, since they played pushit at the only other show i went to

Last edited by evoviiigsr; 06-05-2007 at 07:29 PM..
OFFLINE |