View Single Post
TenThousandMike
06-05-2007, 10:16 AM

Without a doubt, the very best concert I have ever experienced. I've never seen Tool live before, so I can't really compare it in that way -- but brilliant and earth-shattering in every respect. Our seats were 8th row from the stage, pretty much right in front of Adam. The sound was thunderous and very clear the whole time, and all the visuals and light/laser effects were incredibly impressive. I honestly could not have asked for a better overall experience. And Pushit! Awesome, awesome, awesome. So glad we got that instead of Right In Two (although that's a great song in its own right). The finale with extended Lateralus and then Vicarious was the perfect ending to a fantastic concert by pretty much the greatest band on the face of the planet. My only regret now is that I'll probably have to wait years to see these guys live again -- oh, and that I waited this long to see them in the first place! Our tickets weren't cheap, but having seen Tool up close and in person, I'd happily have paid twice as much. Totally worth it and I'm looking forward to the next tour already!
Old 06-05-2007, 10:16 AM   #21
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/04 - Duluth, GA - Gwinnette Center

Without a doubt, the very best concert I have ever experienced. I've never seen Tool live before, so I can't really compare it in that way -- but brilliant and earth-shattering in every respect. Our seats were 8th row from the stage, pretty much right in front of Adam. The sound was thunderous and very clear the whole time, and all the visuals and light/laser effects were incredibly impressive. I honestly could not have asked for a better overall experience. And Pushit! Awesome, awesome, awesome. So glad we got that instead of Right In Two (although that's a great song in its own right). The finale with extended Lateralus and then Vicarious was the perfect ending to a fantastic concert by pretty much the greatest band on the face of the planet. My only regret now is that I'll probably have to wait years to see these guys live again -- oh, and that I waited this long to see them in the first place! Our tickets weren't cheap, but having seen Tool up close and in person, I'd happily have paid twice as much. Totally worth it and I'm looking forward to the next tour already!
OFFLINE |