View Single Post
fazebesnappin's Avatar fazebesnappin
06-05-2007, 05:20 AM

"Wassup Georgia!" - MJK The show was perfect! Tool rocked the arena. Melt Banana was total garbage. I felt sorry for the Georgia people who didn't get to see "Kinski" open for Tool in Alabama and other previous shows. Between the two shows I attended within the past 10 days (Alabama 5/26 & Georgia 6/4) the setlists were exactly the same (Prison Sex tease and all). Which bothered me NONE! I still fucking loved it the second go around. I think that the band was more into the Alabama show though. Maynard was very talkative there and Adam moved around and vibed more than usual. Like for instance, even during the extended version of Stinkfist, right when it goes into the extended part and MJK doen't sing "I'll Keep Digging..." yet, but the crowd does... at the Alabama show he giggled into the mic, but last night he was emotionless at that point. By the way, I still wonder why people think he's about to sing that part of the song anyway. I guess if it's your first time seeing them live you wouldn't know any better but Tool has been playing that song live and extended for many years now. Anyway, the Georgia show still ROCKED nonetheless. I had a wonderful experience again and I can't wait until I see them on their next tour.
P.S. For pictures of this show you can check out the pics section of myspace at http://www.myspace.com/jodiemcdonald
Old 06-05-2007, 05:20 AM   #12
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/04 - Duluth, GA - Gwinnette Center

"Wassup Georgia!" - MJK The show was perfect! Tool rocked the arena. Melt Banana was total garbage. I felt sorry for the Georgia people who didn't get to see "Kinski" open for Tool in Alabama and other previous shows. Between the two shows I attended within the past 10 days (Alabama 5/26 & Georgia 6/4) the setlists were exactly the same (Prison Sex tease and all). Which bothered me NONE! I still fucking loved it the second go around. I think that the band was more into the Alabama show though. Maynard was very talkative there and Adam moved around and vibed more than usual. Like for instance, even during the extended version of Stinkfist, right when it goes into the extended part and MJK doen't sing "I'll Keep Digging..." yet, but the crowd does... at the Alabama show he giggled into the mic, but last night he was emotionless at that point. By the way, I still wonder why people think he's about to sing that part of the song anyway. I guess if it's your first time seeing them live you wouldn't know any better but Tool has been playing that song live and extended for many years now. Anyway, the Georgia show still ROCKED nonetheless. I had a wonderful experience again and I can't wait until I see them on their next tour.
P.S. For pictures of this show you can check out the pics section of myspace at http://www.myspace.com/jodiemcdonald