View Single Post
timespacex's Avatar timespacex
06-04-2007, 02:46 PM

5 rows up from the floor just right of center. the band was at eye level and the sound just killed!!! even though the sound was amazing on the floor in tampa, being slightly elevated into the pa was sweet. this show i was impressed with the way they cultivate the sound. especially adam.... at times playing ahead and then opening up with fat ass chords as maynard, justin and danny swarm into the middle and finally punching through the other side as one... o u r s i d e !!!!!!!!
what a fucking cohesive machine they can be...........................................
Old 06-04-2007, 02:46 PM   #33
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/31 - Orlando, FL - Amway Arena

5 rows up from the floor just right of center. the band was at eye level and the sound just killed!!! even though the sound was amazing on the floor in tampa, being slightly elevated into the pa was sweet. this show i was impressed with the way they cultivate the sound. especially adam.... at times playing ahead and then opening up with fat ass chords as maynard, justin and danny swarm into the middle and finally punching through the other side as one... o u r s i d e !!!!!!!!
what a fucking cohesive machine they can be...........................................
OFFLINE |