View Single Post
timespacex's Avatar timespacex
06-04-2007, 02:29 PM

on the floor about 20 feet in front of the board... dead center. there were times i felt as though i was standing in a citadel of sound... sound pushing up, circling to the point i could visualize crytsal like structures forming around the perimeter of the floor and rising to the rafters!!! as always, it is awesome to dial my hearing in through the mass of throbbing and pounding air from justins bass and dannys kicks and just get lost in the art of their sound. killer killer killer show and righteous the pot to boot!!!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2007, 02:29 PM   #35
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/29 - Tampa, FL - USF Sundome

on the floor about 20 feet in front of the board... dead center. there were times i felt as though i was standing in a citadel of sound... sound pushing up, circling to the point i could visualize crytsal like structures forming around the perimeter of the floor and rising to the rafters!!! as always, it is awesome to dial my hearing in through the mass of throbbing and pounding air from justins bass and dannys kicks and just get lost in the art of their sound. killer killer killer show and righteous the pot to boot!!!!!!!!
OFFLINE |