View Single Post
livingxdeadxrainy's Avatar livingxdeadxrainy
06-03-2007, 09:19 AM

The only complaints that I really have about the entire experience is first of all, Melt Banana. Are you serious? I think my ears bled while suffering through half an hour of that. I don't see why so many people thought they rocked.

Then there was this screaming Banshee of a woman behind me and SCREAMED throughout the majority of the concert, even during songs. To me, that was just rude to everyone who was just trying to enjoy the experience.

Other than that, I have no complaints. I would have loved to hear more of their older stuff but the concert was still an amazing unforgettable experience.
Old 06-03-2007, 09:19 AM   #13
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2
Re: 2007/06/02 - Jacksonville, FL - Veteran's Memorial Coliseum

The only complaints that I really have about the entire experience is first of all, Melt Banana. Are you serious? I think my ears bled while suffering through half an hour of that. I don't see why so many people thought they rocked.

Then there was this screaming Banshee of a woman behind me and SCREAMED throughout the majority of the concert, even during songs. To me, that was just rude to everyone who was just trying to enjoy the experience.

Other than that, I have no complaints. I would have loved to hear more of their older stuff but the concert was still an amazing unforgettable experience.