View Single Post
frzamonkey's Avatar frzamonkey
06-03-2007, 05:01 AM

he said "prepare to have a wet vagina.. men included"

overall, it was amazing. It was my first tool show, and even though i had nosebleed seats off to the side, it was great. the overhead projectors that projected stuff on the white stage were awesome. i wonder if the people on the floor can see that stuff at all (other than just basic "ooh, its colorful") they played my favorites (lateralus, right in 2) an seeing the entire wings was just awesome. maynard makes me want to try the mohawk for real. only complaint was that i would have liked to heard some more from undertow (prison sex, disgustipated) but i know they don't do that stuff much anymore.
anyways, great show.

Last edited by frzamonkey; 06-03-2007 at 05:30 AM.. Reason: adding short review
Old 06-03-2007, 05:01 AM   #9
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/02 - Jacksonville, FL - Veteran's Memorial Coliseum

he said "prepare to have a wet vagina.. men included"

overall, it was amazing. It was my first tool show, and even though i had nosebleed seats off to the side, it was great. the overhead projectors that projected stuff on the white stage were awesome. i wonder if the people on the floor can see that stuff at all (other than just basic "ooh, its colorful") they played my favorites (lateralus, right in 2) an seeing the entire wings was just awesome. maynard makes me want to try the mohawk for real. only complaint was that i would have liked to heard some more from undertow (prison sex, disgustipated) but i know they don't do that stuff much anymore.
anyways, great show.

Last edited by frzamonkey; 06-03-2007 at 05:30 AM.. Reason: adding short review
OFFLINE |