View Single Post
SecondSun
06-02-2007, 09:05 PM

This was the first time I've been to see Tool, and it friggin BLEW ME AWAY. Maynard speaks!! "Get ready to have a wet vagina! Government approved." Hahaha.

I was pretty disappointed that they didn't play "Pushit." I don't know what made them do it in Orlando, but I wish they would have done it here too. Oh well...At least I got to hear "Lateralus." That was probably the best part of the entire show for me.

Maynard sang really well (I've watched some videos on YouTube where he pretty much just sucks it up really badly). He also did a bit of his Ænima era-style dancing. The whole audience seemed to be really into the show. Danny's drum solo in "Lateralus" (and "Stinkfist") was amazing!!!!

They also used all of their lighting stuff this time - the screens (There were 2 extra screens, actually), the smoke, the three huge circular light thingies (awesome), and the lazers. I remember one part of the show where the lazers made an "X" on the American flag. I saw about 3 people around me taking videos of that with their cell phones.

This whole show was just amazing. I don't care what anyone else on here says. It might be pretty disappointing that we didn't get "Pushit" or "Third Eye" (my two favorites), but suck it up, people. That doesn't keep it from being an excellent show.

Jambi
(-) Ions (short version)
Stinkfist (Extended)
Forty Six & 2
Schism (Extended)
Lost Keys (Blame Hofmann)
Rosetta Stoned
Intension (Intro)
Right in Two
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus (Extended)
Vicarious

P.S. Melt Banana was TEH COOLIO OMFGZ!!!!!!!!11 ("To be open fo Too...We aw vewy happy.")
Old 06-02-2007, 09:05 PM   #6
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/02 - Jacksonville, FL - Veteran's Memorial Coliseum

This was the first time I've been to see Tool, and it friggin BLEW ME AWAY. Maynard speaks!! "Get ready to have a wet vagina! Government approved." Hahaha.

I was pretty disappointed that they didn't play "Pushit." I don't know what made them do it in Orlando, but I wish they would have done it here too. Oh well...At least I got to hear "Lateralus." That was probably the best part of the entire show for me.

Maynard sang really well (I've watched some videos on YouTube where he pretty much just sucks it up really badly). He also did a bit of his Ænima era-style dancing. The whole audience seemed to be really into the show. Danny's drum solo in "Lateralus" (and "Stinkfist") was amazing!!!!

They also used all of their lighting stuff this time - the screens (There were 2 extra screens, actually), the smoke, the three huge circular light thingies (awesome), and the lazers. I remember one part of the show where the lazers made an "X" on the American flag. I saw about 3 people around me taking videos of that with their cell phones.

This whole show was just amazing. I don't care what anyone else on here says. It might be pretty disappointing that we didn't get "Pushit" or "Third Eye" (my two favorites), but suck it up, people. That doesn't keep it from being an excellent show.

Jambi
(-) Ions (short version)
Stinkfist (Extended)
Forty Six & 2
Schism (Extended)
Lost Keys (Blame Hofmann)
Rosetta Stoned
Intension (Intro)
Right in Two
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus (Extended)
Vicarious

P.S. Melt Banana was TEH COOLIO OMFGZ!!!!!!!!11 ("To be open fo Too...We aw vewy happy.")
OFFLINE |