View Single Post
TampaRichard
06-01-2007, 04:35 AM

I can't believe I have been at work in Tampa for over an hour already. Damn I am tired! The contruction in Orlando driving home sucked.

However, I think the Orlando show was better than the Tampa show. Although I loved hearing The Pot in Tampa and they totally nailed RIght in Two, Push IT was fantastic and another treat!

Although my Tampa seats were better than Orlando, I definitely think the sound and overall show in Orlando seemed much better. I even thought the light show was better in Orlando. Maybe it had to do with my seats facing the stage and it might also be one of those things where you see and appreciate more during the second show. I guess the diehards that have seen Tool 5 to 10 times can chime in on this topic. So do they get better the more times you see them?

Even though I was disappointed to not hear the Pot last night - I thought maybe we would get a nice surprise at the end after Vicarious!

I was much more impressed with Danny's drumming and his solo last night compared to Tampa. In addition, to a nice solo during Lateralus he was awesome during Push IT.

I know the boys only tour every 4-5 years so I for one can say I am happy I was able to see them 2x on this tour. It was worth the money - both times!
Old 06-01-2007, 04:35 AM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/31 - Orlando, FL - Amway Arena

I can't believe I have been at work in Tampa for over an hour already. Damn I am tired! The contruction in Orlando driving home sucked.

However, I think the Orlando show was better than the Tampa show. Although I loved hearing The Pot in Tampa and they totally nailed RIght in Two, Push IT was fantastic and another treat!

Although my Tampa seats were better than Orlando, I definitely think the sound and overall show in Orlando seemed much better. I even thought the light show was better in Orlando. Maybe it had to do with my seats facing the stage and it might also be one of those things where you see and appreciate more during the second show. I guess the diehards that have seen Tool 5 to 10 times can chime in on this topic. So do they get better the more times you see them?

Even though I was disappointed to not hear the Pot last night - I thought maybe we would get a nice surprise at the end after Vicarious!

I was much more impressed with Danny's drumming and his solo last night compared to Tampa. In addition, to a nice solo during Lateralus he was awesome during Push IT.

I know the boys only tour every 4-5 years so I for one can say I am happy I was able to see them 2x on this tour. It was worth the money - both times!
OFFLINE |