View Single Post
sallyinfl
05-31-2007, 07:54 PM

I was on the floor about four rows of people back from the stage in the middle. It was an incredible experience, my first concert in Tampa although I seen them before in MA in 02.They're my favorite band ever and can never dissapoint me. I don't have any complaints except for all the stinky guys and being real thirsty. I didn't want to leave my spot because I knew I'd never get back like my friend william joseph, by the way I lost your number. Oh and the guy who jumped on stage was trying to hook up with me after the show, Now thats a jack-ass
Old 05-31-2007, 07:54 PM   #33
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/29 - Tampa, FL - USF Sundome

I was on the floor about four rows of people back from the stage in the middle. It was an incredible experience, my first concert in Tampa although I seen them before in MA in 02.They're my favorite band ever and can never dissapoint me. I don't have any complaints except for all the stinky guys and being real thirsty. I didn't want to leave my spot because I knew I'd never get back like my friend william joseph, by the way I lost your number. Oh and the guy who jumped on stage was trying to hook up with me after the show, Now thats a jack-ass
OFFLINE |