View Single Post
DarlingDepp
05-31-2007, 04:27 PM

First off i forgot my user name so im using my girlfriends.

To begin this was my first tool show and it was absolutely amazing. I was lucky enough to get tickets for row 6 of P1, so yeah we had the perfect view of the stage.

Visuals - awesome, the back drop was great and went great with the laser show.

Sound - i heard that the sun dome had great acoustics, but damn! Great sound, it was like listening to the albums in my car.

Opening band - What the hell where they thinking!!! guitarist was killer, but the rest was just flat out annoying.

I must say the playlist was spectacular, great choice of tracks

1 - Jambi
2 - Stinkfist (Extended)
3 - 46&2
4 - The Pot
5 - Schism (Extended)
6 - Lost Keys(Blame Hoffman)
7 - Rosetta Stoned
8 - Right In Two
9 - Wings For Marie Part I
10 - 10,000 Days Wings Part II
11 - Lateralus (Extended)
12 - Vicarious

Cant wait for their next trip to the tampa area. If anyone has any news on the next possible visit to tamp/orlando area please e-mail me at [email protected] thanks
Old 05-31-2007, 04:27 PM   #32
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/29 - Tampa, FL - USF Sundome

First off i forgot my user name so im using my girlfriends.

To begin this was my first tool show and it was absolutely amazing. I was lucky enough to get tickets for row 6 of P1, so yeah we had the perfect view of the stage.

Visuals - awesome, the back drop was great and went great with the laser show.

Sound - i heard that the sun dome had great acoustics, but damn! Great sound, it was like listening to the albums in my car.

Opening band - What the hell where they thinking!!! guitarist was killer, but the rest was just flat out annoying.

I must say the playlist was spectacular, great choice of tracks

1 - Jambi
2 - Stinkfist (Extended)
3 - 46&2
4 - The Pot
5 - Schism (Extended)
6 - Lost Keys(Blame Hoffman)
7 - Rosetta Stoned
8 - Right In Two
9 - Wings For Marie Part I
10 - 10,000 Days Wings Part II
11 - Lateralus (Extended)
12 - Vicarious

Cant wait for their next trip to the tampa area. If anyone has any news on the next possible visit to tamp/orlando area please e-mail me at [email protected] thanks
OFFLINE |