View Single Post
Pisces's Avatar Pisces
05-30-2007, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbecilebychoice View Post
I was at this show, it was kick ass. The only thing that I didn't like is the damn sound was wayyyyyy too loud. Like I could hear more bass then anything. The opening act sounded like nothing but screaming, and all that. Danny had a kick ass solo and Adam had a sweet one before Schism started. I got pics and videos if anyone wants me to up em, for those who weren't there. The videos are kinda crappy because avoiding security guards plus all the damn sound they were producing, didn't turn out too well with the cam, but I got some good vids of Vicarious, 10,000 days, Beginning of Schism, an alright one of Stinkfist, part of Rosetta Stoned. The pics were sweet though, especially when Tool was like "Lets sit down and see if anyone puts up a lighter." Lol. Awesome show.
Where can you upload these videos to? I would love to see them.
Old 05-30-2007, 04:51 PM   #22
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/29 - Tampa, FL - USF Sundome

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbecilebychoice View Post
I was at this show, it was kick ass. The only thing that I didn't like is the damn sound was wayyyyyy too loud. Like I could hear more bass then anything. The opening act sounded like nothing but screaming, and all that. Danny had a kick ass solo and Adam had a sweet one before Schism started. I got pics and videos if anyone wants me to up em, for those who weren't there. The videos are kinda crappy because avoiding security guards plus all the damn sound they were producing, didn't turn out too well with the cam, but I got some good vids of Vicarious, 10,000 days, Beginning of Schism, an alright one of Stinkfist, part of Rosetta Stoned. The pics were sweet though, especially when Tool was like "Lets sit down and see if anyone puts up a lighter." Lol. Awesome show.
Where can you upload these videos to? I would love to see them.